TCGC is dedicated to providing quality music education through our girl's choir program. In addition to a quality music education experience, we provide young women of the Twin Cities with an uplifting, cooperative environment where they can develop positive social and leadership skills.
Your support helps us provide these experiences and opportunities for girls, and helps us to support students who may not be able to fully afford tuition and other participation costs. The girls are asking their friends and family to pledge support for their bowling efforts to raise these funds. Help us to meet our goal!
On Saturday, April 22, we will bowl!
TCGC puts on several concerts each year. We also perform for a number of community organizations and institutions, our concert choir goes on tour, and we have an annual retreat for our girls to promote community-building and to encourage leadership and investment in our musical programming.
- $15 provides retreat snacks for one singer
- $35 provides an individual voice lesson for one singer
- $70 provides new concert attire for one singer
- $100 matches a Mezzo Choir singer's fundraising goal
- $320 covers one semester's tuition
- $500 provides sheet music for a season
- $800 supports all participation costs for one singer for one full season
Here's what some TCGC parents are saying:
- "We greatly appreciate the experience. Our daughter has grown, and improved her skills and confidence."
- "Love the opportunity for my daughter to sing and perform. She enjoys the friendships and the experiences."
- "It has been great for my daughters to have a welcoming and supportive environment for them to sing in with other girls. My daughters have definitely grown in their musical ability over the years. They have developed a strong sense of community with the other singers."
Your donation to the Bowl-a-thon is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.